gunn

gunn

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

35 Weeks


Baby Reese will be here in 5 short weeks!  According to my baby app, she should weigh as much as a honeydew melon... So about 5 lbs.  I had a routine check up on Thursday to check my blood pressure, weight, and to hear her heartbeat.  Everything was good and I will see my Alabama doctor for the last time this Thursday.

Lots, and lots is happening.  Our entire house is packed up and waiting on the moving truck to be here tomorrow morning.  Wednesday is Family Day and the Military Ball.  Thursday, Pat officially graduates,  I have my last doctors appointment and we start out move home.  Our goal is to leave Fort Rucker by 3 pm and to stop in Tupelo, Mississippi for the night.  We will rise and shine early Friday morning and finish the rest of our drive.  Once home, the unpacking begins. 


Pat likes the American flag, but the black shirt is making it hard to see the bump.  Believe me, it's plenty there.

No comments:

Post a Comment